Zimbabwe President Cde Emmerson Mnangagwa has announced the reduction of the Lock-down to level 2. This is what he said in brief.
• Lockdown continues for 2 weeks. But at Level 2. Industry and other companies allowed to operate.
• Operating hours 8 am – 3 pm.
• Mask compulsory for all going out.
• Informal sector remains closed except agric.
• Public buses only allowed. Taxis and omnibus remain banned.
• Social distance, temp check and sanitising for all passengers in buses.
• Industry to be checked for compliance. The health inspection team will randomly check.
• Quarantine 21 days for returning people.
• Churches, gym, bottle stores remain closed.
• Gathering of less than 50 people only.
More to follow…